Saturday, September 10, 2011

and here I am, time to start indexing.

Yeah, I've finally come to the point in my family research that I have to start indexing. I'm sure this is going to be fun, and in a good way. Memories will be brought up, and I will find new clues, and maybe dig a bit deeper, so I'm looking forward to the indexing process.

My mom also sent me some of her mom's diaries dating back to 1931, when she was attending the University of Michigan, I also recieved from her, cemetery records from some of the cemeteries in Canada, a book titled "The Complete book of Emigrants in Bondage 1614-1775", it has Pardons on condition of transportation, Convict ships to the American Colonies 1716-1775, List of Assize Records Used, and summary by county of records used. This book looks like it deals with Englishmen, but I've just recieved it, and haven't been able to really get into the book itself.

I also recieved "Vital records of Woodbridge, New Jersey" from Rev. Joseph W. Dally dated 1983. These were orginally published in 1873 by the Rev. Joseph W. Dally, along with that pamphlet, I recieved the "Early Settlers in Trenton and Ewing"(Old Hunterdon County). I will have to find my connection in these books, so needless to say, I'm going to be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment